Location: In-House Duration: 1/2 day Cost: £250
Dementia awareness is a half-day training session giving the learners an opportunity to understand what is meant by the diagnosis of dementia. This session gives clear information on how to support the person and plan their care and support around their individual needs.
- Half-day training
- Suitable for care and support teams and managers
Course aims and learning outcomes:
By the end of the training attendees will be able to
- Understanding dementia
- Understanding the different diagnosis of dementia
- Recognising early symptoms of dementia and what to do
- Recognising the effects of dementia disease on the person
- Providing positive support
This course can be run as bespoke training to meet individual needs, please contact us to discuss how we can support your staff to support the people you support.
- Become an effective trainer who inspires and motivates their learners
- Learn the secrets of successful facilitation
- Acquire tools and techniques to present with confidence
- Create a value based learning culture ensuring transfer of learning back to the workplace
- Enable high quality training by recognising and understanding the needs of your learners
Make a booking
Please click below to book a course. We will contact you within 3 working days to confirm your booking.
If you would like to find out more about one of our courses, please fill out the form below.
Free course updates
Please sign up to receive our latest course updates
Share this course