Asperger Syndrome, Relationships and Sexuality
Location: In-House Duration: 1 day Cost: £350
Asperger Syndrome, Relationships and Sexuality training provides learners with an understanding of what Asperger Syndrome is, how it may affect people and how the person with Asperger Syndrome. The issues that can arise with relationships and sexuality and provides methods and tools that can be applied to ensure the person with Asperger Syndrome is best supported. Suitable for care and support teams and managers
Course aims and learning outcomes:
- What Asperger syndrome is
- How Asperger syndrome affects the person
- Understanding how to support the person with Asperger syndrome
- Exploring relationships and inappropriate behaviours
- Developing appropriate social skills for the person with Asperger syndrome
- Positive support planning
Attendees will learn practical solutions derived from effective ‘hands on’ work and proven methods, that will vastly improve the relationships and quality of life for both those people who have autism and those around them.
By attending this course, attendees will learn the very best ways to support the person with Asperger syndrome, you will gain invaluable skills that can immediately apply to support the person with their communication and interactive differences and support them to gain skills in more flexible thinking in a safe and secure way.
- This course can be run as bespoke training to meet individual needs.
Please contact us to discuss how we can support your staff to support the people you support.