Asperger Syndrome Awareness
Location: In-House Duration: 1 day Cost: £350
Asperger Syndrome Awareness training provides learners with an understanding of what Asperger Syndrome is, how it may affect people and how the person with Asperger Syndrome can be best supported. Suitable for care and support teams and managers
Course aims and learning outcomes:
- What Asperger syndrome is
- How Asperger syndrome affects the person
- Understanding how to support the person through confusion, frustration and change in routine
- Positive support planning
Attendees will learn practical solutions derived from effective ‘hands on’ work and proven methods, that will vastly improve the relationships and quality of life for both those people who have Asperger Syndrome and those around them.
By attending this course, attendees will learn the very best ways to support the person with Asperger Syndrome, attendees will gain invaluable skills that you can immediately apply to support the person with their communication and interactive differences and support them to gain skills in more flexible thinking in a safe and secure way.
- This course can be run as bespoke training to meet individual needs.
Please contact us to discuss how we can support your staff to support the people you support.